Fully glass enclosed bioethanol fireplace
Create a completely unique expression in your decor with a built-in bioethanol fireplace that is fully enclosed with glass on all open sides.
On this page, you will find our entire range of Glass-enclosed bioethanol fireplaces for built-in projects.
You can also see other built-in bioethanol fireplace inserts here.
Glass enclosed bioethanol fireplace
What is a glass enclosed bioethanol fireplace?
The characteristic of a glass-enclosed bioethanol fireplace for built-in is that they are completely closed off with glass on all 'open' sides where the flame is visible.
This means that there is no direct access to the flames and you, therefore, ensure that neither pets, small fingers nor flammable materials can come into contact with the flames. This type of ethanol fireplace is therefore very pet- and child-friendly.
But when you completely enclose the ethanol fireplace in glass, you also cut off the natural supply of fresh oxygen for the fire. On the Planika Panorama fireplaces, this issue has been solved by developing a passive ventilation system that must be built into the wall and draws fresh oxygen from underneath the fireplace, while heat is released above the fireplace.
How to install a Planika Panorama built-in fireplace
Glass enclosed ethanol fire in various designs
The built-in enclosed bioethanol fireplaces are available in various ranges of models, each suitable for different building projects.
- One-sided enclosed built-in models, are suitable for projects where you only want to see the flames from the front of the fireplace.
- Two-sided tunnel fireplaces, which make it possible to view the flames from two opposite sides of a wall.
- Corner-enclosed bioethanol fireplaces, that can be built into the outgoing corner of a wall, with flame-view from two connected sides.
- Three-sided ethanol fireplaces, with flame-view from three sides, are often used in tv- and media walls.
- Enclosed Room-divider bioethanol fireplaces, with flame view from thee sides, often used i larger room divider walls.
- 4-sided enclosed ethanol fireplace also called fishtank or island built-in fireplace. Where a floating wall is installed above the fireplace and having flame view from all four sides of the fireplace.
However, it is possible to purchase a bioethanol fireplace with bespoke measurements, customised specifically to your needs. explore bespoke bioethanol fires to obtain a unique fireplace, perfect to your needs.