Tables with built-in gas fireplace
Exp. stock date: 15-02-2024
Where can you use a gas fire table?
Our selection of outdoor tables with built-in gas fires varies in size, shape and design, with most units using Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) as fuel. A few models can even be connected directly to a natural gas connection.
However, it is important to note that these gas fireplaces are not suitable for indoor use. Flue systems cannot be connected to these units, and the use of a gas fireplace indoors without proper ventilation can lead to serious injury or even death.
A table with an integrated gas burner can be used in various settings. Here are a few places where you can use such a table:
- Outdoor Dining Areas: A table with an integrated gas burner is ideal for outdoor dining areas such as patios, decks, or gardens. It provides a convenient and stylish way to cook or heat food while enjoying the outdoors.
- Backyards and Barbecues: If you frequently host barbecues or outdoor parties, a table with a gas burner can serve as a centerpiece for cooking and keeping food warm. It allows you to grill or simmer dishes right at the table, making it convenient for guests.
- Camping or Picnics: Some portable tables are designed with integrated gas burners, which are perfect for camping trips or picnics. They provide a compact and portable cooking solution, allowing you to prepare meals while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Outdoor Events or Festivals: Tables with integrated gas burners can be useful at outdoor events or festivals where food stalls or vendors need a cooking surface. These tables offer a convenient and efficient cooking area for preparing meals or snacks on-site.
- Restaurants or Cafés: In certain restaurants or cafés, you might find tables with integrated gas burners as part of the dining experience. They can be used for tableside cooking, where customers can prepare their own food or participate in interactive dining options like Korean barbecue or fondue.
Remember to always follow proper safety guidelines and regulations when using a gas burner and ensure you have proper ventilation and safety measures in place.
Gas fireplaces without a flue or vent system can be used under half-covered terraces/conservatories, where the open wall area should at least make up 1/4 of the total surface area.