Our focus is, and has always been, to help our customers find the right fireplace, while taking the three components of the triple bottom line, People, Planet, and Profit, serious.
It all started with the vision of being able to maintain or create a cosy and relaxed atmosphere of a fireplace without harming the environment. Therefore, social responsibility is important to us, as we sell environmentally friendly alternatives to the traditional and classic wood-burning stoves. It is therefore an opportunity for us to help our customers reduce their CO2-footprint, while we work on ours at the same time.
CO2 neutral fuel makes your fireplace sustainable
We are constantly working with new ways to develop processes and products that are as sustainable and environmentally friendly as possible. One of our fundamental products is the bioethanol fuel which is made of materials such as potatoes, corn, and sugar cane. This is the fuel that all bioethanol fireplaces uses as fuel to create beautiful flames. We can therefore proudly say that our bioethanol is CO2 neutral. This also means you do not have to worry about smoke, ash, or soot when purchasing a bioethanol fireplace, as it does not need a chimney.
Our personal goals
We, and our fireplaces, are passionate about a better and more sustainable world as well as environment. Everyday we strive to be better and more sustainable - both professionally but also privately. To deepen and illustrate our commitment to this, we have created seven goals, taking into account the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals, which will help us on our sustainable journey:
- Maintain corporate policies that benefit the environment
- Develop a business strategy that contributes to sustainable development which is beneficial for all stakeholders
- Modification of production processes to emit less waste and emissions
- Engage employees to be more dedicated about the environment and the change hereof
- Encourage to carpool or ride the bike to work
- Reduce food waste
- Educate consumers about responsible consumption
- Donate to non-profit organisations that support sustainability
We are excited and motivated to continue our environmentally friendly journey, and we hope that you want to be part of it too!