FOCO One 1200
Foco By Bio Fireplace Group
Item number: BIO-30-130
Foco One 1200 is a one-sided built-in bioethanol fireplace insert designed to be built into a wall where you will be able to see flames from one side. Choose between a manual or automatic bioethanol burner.
Price 1.999,00 Now £1.599,20
0 in stock
Expected time of delivery: 15-02-2021
Free shipping on purchases over 100£
Foco One 1200 - single-sided bio fireplace for installationFoco One 1200 is a 1-sided bioethanol fireplace for installation in the wall, that allows you to see the flames from one side.
Bioethanol BurnerIt is possible to choose between 5 different bioethanol fire vessels for Foco One:
- Superior manual 1000 - up to 6 hours burning time on a full fill
- Automatic firebox 1000 - up to 13.5 hours burning time on a full fill
- Planika PrimeFire 1000 - up to 6 hours burning time on a full fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3 - up to 12 hours burning time on a full fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3XL - up to 32 hours burning time on a full fill
MaterialsFoco One is made of 4 mm thick stainless steel, which has been powder-coated black. This gives the bio fireplace a neutral and timeless design that lets the flames be in focus. In addition, tempered glass is included, which is set up in front of the flame. In addition to the glass looking nice, it shields the flames from drafts and small gusts of wind and therefore helps to give a more stable flame. However, it is possible to choose not to mount the glass if you wish.
The package includes:
- Bio ethanol firebox (Manual or automatic)
- Foco One frame in five parts
- Screws and nuts to assemble the frame
- 1x tempered glass (Height 10 cm)
- 2x holders for glass
Installing Foco OneThe installation of Foco One is relatively easy if you have a little technical ingenuity, and does not require any special certification. You can, therefore, carry out the installation yourself. If you build the fireplace into a flammable wall, you should heat insulate between the fireplace and the wall. For this, we recommend heat-insulating boards such as Skamotec firewall plates , fermacell boards, or fire plaster.
It can be a little difficult to get a perfect edge around the fireplace when built into an existing wall. We have therefore made an outer frame which is placed on the outside of the fireplace, to hide any imperfections. Note, however, that this is an acquisition and must be actively selected.