Foco Corner Right 1200
Foco By Bio Fireplace Group
Item number: BIO-30-121
Foco Corner Right is a bio fireplace insert designed to be built into the corner of a wall, making the flames visible from two sides. Choose between a manual or automatic burner.
Price £ 1.999,00
2 in stock
Expected time of delivery: 2-3 days
Free shipping on purchases over 100£
Foco Corner Right 1200 - Bio Fireplace Insert
Foco Corner Right is a bioethanol fireplace insert designed to be built into the corner of a wall, where one will be able to see the flames from two connected sides. This model of Foco Corner Right is 120 cm wide.
It's possible to choose between 4 different bioethanol burners for Foco Corner Right 1200:
- Superior manual 1000 - up to 6 hours burning time on a full fill
- Automatic firebox 1000 - up to 13.5 hours burning time on a full fill
- Planika PrimeFire 1000 - up to 6 hours burning time on a full charge
- Fire Line Automatic 3 - up to 12 hours burning time on a full fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3XL - up to 32 hours burning time on a full fill
Foco Corner Right is made of 4 mm thick stainless steel, which has been powder coated black. This gives the bioethanol fireplace a neutral and timeless design that lets the flames be in focus.
Furthermore, tempered glass is included, which is mounted around the flame. In addition to looking great, the glass shields the flames from draft and small gusts of wind, which helps to provide a more stable flame. However, it is possible to choose not to mount the glass if desired.
Included in the package
- Bioethanol burner (Manual or Automatic)
- Foco Corner Right frame in four parts
- Screws and nuts to assemble the frame
- 2x tempered glass (height 10 cm)
- 4x glass holders
Installation of Foco Corner Right 1200
The installation of Foco Corner Right is relatively easy if you have a little bit of technical skills and the installation does not require any special certification. You can, therefore, carry out the installation yourself.
If you build the fireplace into a flammable wall, you should heat-insulate between the fireplace and the wall. For this, we recommend heat-insulating plates such as Skamotec Fire Boards, fermacell sheets or fire plaster.