Foco Three 800
Foco By Bio Fireplace Group
Item number: BIO-30-113
Foco Three 800 is a 3-sided built-in bioethanol fireplace, designed to be built into a wall where you will be able to see the flames from three different sides. Choose between manual or automatic burner.
Price 1.499,00 Now £1.199,20
0 in stock
Expected time of delivery: 15-02-2021
Free shipping on purchases over 100£
Foco Three 800 - 3-sided built-in bio fireplace
Foco Three 800 is a bioethanol fireplace in our own range of cheap high quality built-in fireplaces. Foco Three has three open sides; left, front and right. Which makes this fireplace ideal to be built into a protruding wall, on which, for example, a TV can be mounted. However, the applications are plenty and only your imagination set the limit.
It's possible to choose between two different bioethanol burners for Foco Three 800:
- Manual Burner - up to 7,5 hours of burning time per filling.
- Automatic Burner - up to 7 hours of burning timer per filling.
- Planika PrimeFire 700 - up to 7 hours burning time per filling
- Fire Line Automatic 3 - up to 10 hours burning time per filling
- Fire Line Automatic 3XL - up to 32 hours burning time per filling
Foco Three is made of 4 mm thick stainless steel, which has been powder coated black. This gives the bioethanol fireplace a neutral and timeless design that lets the flames be in focus.
Furthermore, tempered glass is included, which is mounted around the flame. In addition to looking great, the glass shields the flames from draft and small gusts of wind, which helps to provide a more stable flame. However, it is possible to choose not to mount the glass if desired.
Included in the package
- Bioethanol burner (Manual or Automatic)
- Foco Three frame in three parts
- Screws and nuts to assemble the frame
- 3x tempered glass (height 10 cm)
- 6x glass holders
Installation of Foco Three 800
The installation of Foco Three is relatively easy if you have a little technical skill and do not require any special certification. You can, therefore, carry out the installation yourself.
If you build the fireplace into a flammable wall, you should heat-insulate between the fireplace and the wall. For this, we recommend heat-insulating plates such as Skamotec Fire Boards.