Foco Room Divider 1200
Foco By Bio Fireplace Group
Item number: BIO-30-112
Foco Room Divider 1200 is a built-in bioethanol fireplace for building into a partition wall, where you will be able to see the flames from three sides. Choose between manual or automatic burner.
Price 1.999,00 Now £1.599,20
1 in stock
Expected time of delivery: 2-3 days
Free shipping on purchases over 100£
Foco Room Divider 1200 - Room divider fireplaceFoco Room Divider is a room divider bio fireplace specially designed to be built into a three-sided wall that divides a room. Foco Room Divider will here allow seeing the flames from three sides and exactly this model is 120 cm wide.
Bioethanol FireboxIt is possible to choose between 5 different bioethanol burners for Foco Room Divider:
- Superior manual 1000 - up to 6 hours burning time on a full fill
- Automatic firebox 1000 - up to 13.5 hours burning time on a full fill
- Planika PrimeFire 1000 - up to 6 hours burning time on a full fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3 - up to 12 hours burning time on a full fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3XL - up to 32 hours burning time on a full fill
MaterialsFoco Room Divider is made of 4 mm thick stainless steel, which has been powder-coated black. This gives the bio fireplace a neutral and timeless design that allows the flames to get the full attention.
Also, tempered glass is included, which is set up around the flame. In addition to the glass looking nice, it shields the flames from drafts and small gusts of wind and therefore helps to give a more stable flame. However, it is possible to choose not to mount the glass if you want this.
The package includes:
- Bio ethanol firebox (Manual or automatic)
- Foco Room Divider frame into three parts
- Screws and nuts to assemble the frame
- 3x tempered glass (Height 10 cm)
- 6x holders for glass
Installation of Foco Room DividerThe installation of Foco Room Divider is relatively easy if you have a little technical ingenuity and does not require any special certification. You are therefore welcome to carry out the installation yourself.
If you build the fireplace into a flammable wall, you should heat insulate between the fireplace and the wall. For this, we recommend heat-insulating boards such as Skamotec firewall panels, fermacell panels, or fire plaster.