Foco Corner Right 800
Foco By Bio Fireplace Group
Item number: BIO-30-119
Right-sided corner bioethanol fireplace with a length of 80 cm. Designed to be built-into the corner of a wall where you will be able to see the flames from two sides. Choose between a manual or automatic burner.
Price 1.499,00 Now £1.199,20
0 in stock
Expected time of delivery: 15-02-2021
Free shipping on purchases over 100£
Foco Corner Right 800 - Built-in Corner Fireplace
Foco Corner Right 800 is a built-in bioethanol fireplace designed to be built into the the corner of a wall, where you will be able to see the flames from two connected sides. This model of Foco Corner Right is 80 cm wide.
It's possible to choose between two different bioethanol burners for Foco Corner Right 800:
- Superior manual 600 - up to 5 hours burning time per fill
- Automatic firebox 700 - up to 6 hours burning time per fill
- Planika PrimeFire 700 - up to 7 hours burning time per fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3 - up to 10 hours burning time per fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3XL - up to 32 hours burning time per fill
Foco Corner Right is made of 4 mm thick stainless steel, which has been powder coated black. This gives the bioethanol fireplace a neutral and timeless design that lets the flames be in focus.
Furthermore, tempered glass is included, which is mounted around the flame. In addition to looking great, the glass shields the flames from draft and small gusts of wind, which helps to provide a more stable flame. However, it is possible to choose not to mount the glass if desired.
Included in the package
- Bioethanol burner (Manual or Automatic)
- Foco Corner Right frame in four parts
- Screws and nuts to assemble the frame
- 2x tempered glass (height 10 cm)
- 4x glass holders
Installation of Foco Corner Right 800
The installation of Foco corner Right is relatively easy if you have a little bit of technical skill and do not require any special certification. You can, therefore, carry out the installation yourself.
If you build the fireplace into a flammable wall, you should heat-insulate between the fireplace and the wall. For this, we recommend heat-insulating plates such as Skamotec Fire Boards.