Foco Corner Right 1000
Foco By Bio Fireplace Group
Item number: BIO-30-120
Foco Corner is a bioethanol fireplace designed to be built into the corner of a wall, where you will be able to see the flames from two connected sides. Choose between a manual or automatic burner.
Price 1.699,00 Now £1.359,20
0 in stock
Expected time of delivery: 2-6 weeks
Free shipping on purchases over 100£
Foco Corner Right 1000 - Built-in Corner Bio Fireplace
Foco Corner Right 1000 is a built-in bioethanol fireplace designed to be built into the corner of a wall, where one will be able to see the flames from two connected sides. This model of Foco Corner is 100 cm wide.
It's possible to choose between 4 different bioethanol burners for Foco Corner Right 1000:
- Superior manual 600 - up to 5 hours burning time on a full fill
- Automatic firebox 700 - up to 6 hours burning time on a full fill
- Planika PrimeFire 700 - up to 7 hours burning time on a full fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3 - up to 10 hours burning time on a full fill
- Fire Line Automatic 3XL - up to 32 hours burning time on a full fill
Foco Corner Right is made of 4 mm thick stainless steel, which has been powder coated black. This gives the bioethanol fireplace a neutral and timeless design that lets the flames be in focus.
Furthermore, tempered glass is included, which is mounted around the flame. In addition to looking great, the glass shields the flames from draft and small gusts of wind, which helps to provide a more stable flame. However, it is possible to choose not to mount the glass if desired.
Included in the package
- Bioethanol burner (Manual or Automatic)
- Foco Corner Right frame in four parts
- Screws and nuts to assemble the frame
- 2x tempered glass (height 10 cm)
- 4x glass holders
Installation of Foco Corner Right 1000
The installation of Foco Corner Right is relatively easy if you have a little technical skill and do not require any special certification. You can, therefore, carry out the installation yourself.
If you build the fireplace into a flammable wall, you should heat-insulate between the fireplace and the wall. For this, we recommend heat-insulating plates such as Skamotec Fire Boards, fermacell sheets or fire plaster.