Exterior Frame for Foco 1200
Item number: BIO-30-193
Outer frame for Foco One 1200 and Foco Two 1200. The outer frame is mounted on the inner frame of the fireplace, and provides a frame around the installation.
Price 245,00 Now £196,00
4 in stock
Expected time of delivery:
Free shipping on purchases over 100£
Exterior frame for Foco One 1200 and Foco Two 1200 bioethanol fireplaces
The outer frame is mounted on the Foco 1200 inner frame and provides a frame around the built-in fireplace.
If you build your Foco One or Foco Two bio ethanol fire into an existing wall, it can be difficult to get a perfect finish around the frame. With this exterior frame, you can easily hide all imperfections and the grouting wont need to be perfect.
The exterior frame is made from the same steel and with the same powder coating as the Foco built-in frame. The frame itself has a width of 5 cm all the way around and has a thickness of 4 mm.
Mounting of the outer frame
Assembly requires the following tools:
- Metal Drill
- Remove the safety glass and glass holders from the built-in frame
- Slide the exterior frame into the inner frame.
- The mounting holes in the bottom of the outer frame and the inner frame should now fit together.
- Attach the glass holders through both the exterior and the inner frame.
- At the top of the inner frame, drill two holes that match the holes in the outer frame.
- Now screw the outer frame through the holes drilled in the built-in frame and also in the wall.
This exterior frame fits these Foco models:
- Foco Two 1200 Slim
- Foco One 1200
- Foco Two 1200